Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

When I was younger my Mom was really big on Holidays... well she still is, but for as long as I can remember, every St. Patty's Day we would have Green Dinner to celebrate! It usually consisted of Green Mashed Potatoes, Green Milk, Broccoli or Green Beans, and some type of Green Main Course. So I had to attempt this to continue on the tradition. We had Chicken Tortellini Alfredo dyed Green of course, with salad and Green grapes, and Green Garlic Bread. It was not the most appetising of dinners, but was kinda fun and silly! Happy St. Patty's Day!!!







4 comments:

  1. It looks gross but cool. I like it. James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with James- gross but cool! Funny how much the looks of something affects us-even when we know it won't affect the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, it really was hard to for me to eat the dyed tortellini, jordan kept saying it looked like that frosting stuff from the movie "hook" and so i kept expecting sweet frosting everytime i took a bite and it just threw me off... haha

    ReplyDelete