Saturday, March 26, 2011

HAIRCUT

For as long as I can remember I have always hated getting my haircut. I really don't know what it is but I just have a hard time with cutting my hair. For as long as I can remember I have also had to keep my hair short, either my mom always wanted it short or going to BYU i had to keep it short. I guess its just the inner surf bum in me but I always want long hair. Now being older (some may say wiser but that depends who your talking to) I realize that I should keep my hair relativly short, but it is still always hard for me to cut it. So all this being said I come to my point.

Ever since Em and I have been together I have always asked her to cut my hair. I asked this of her because I have never paid for a haircut in my life and I never intend to, and believe me this is not an easy job! I am a very picky client and I do not like to sit still for very long so it makes a haircut difficult. Well Em has become a very good little hair dresser and she always does a great job! So I guess this is my way to say thanks Em for all the great haircuts and to show off her latest masterpiece! Thanks Em love you!


1 comment:

  1. Um, not sure if I should feel insulted by this post or what??? I did cut your hair for a lot of years.....

    ReplyDelete