Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Utah

What a wonderful weekend!!!! We planned a weekend ski trip to Utah for Jordan a while back and then got an invitation to my cousins wedding which just happened to be the same weekend! What luck!!!! It was so nice seeing my cousins from all over. Wish they all could have been there. But it was fantastic nonetheless. The weekend was spent spending time with my brothers and Jordan's family. Thanks Dave and Alli for putting us up!! Jordan's dad Bruce even flew down from Canada! Being with family is my favorite way to spend my time. Friday was spent catching up with Dave, Alli, Jordie, Catie, Will and Bruce and attending the wedding.

Saturday- we woke up and watched cartoons- Sawyer LOVES her cousin Catie.... let me tell you... she just walked around saying Catie... Catie.... soooo cute!! They held hands as they watched tv. This girl NEVER just holds your hand... Maybe, MAYBE when she is trying to take her somewhere to do something for her. but she just sat there and put her hand on Catie's lap and held her hand.  Then Jordan, Dave and Bruce went skiing at snowbird while I went down to Provo with my brothers. It was fun driving around to the places we used to live and work. I checked out my brothers awesome thrift store 'Encore'. Clever huh?! Then I took my brothers out to lunch and went back up to Sandy. We had a fun pizza dinner and the kids had a bath and went to bed.


Sunday- we spent the morning playing with family and then went to church. Sawyer made a liar out of me again this weekend by falling asleep on me in the middle of sacrament meeting! Not even as a newborn would this girl sleep at church!!! But her cousins must have tuckered her out cause she was dead asleep in my arms. After her nap we went down to Provo (this time with Jordan) and drove by King Henry- (where we met) I got butterflies all over again. We hung out with my brothers at my cousins house and visited some more then went back to Dave and Alli's.

Monday- Jordan went skiing and I went to Kneaders... YUM!!!! Sure have missed that place! My brothers and I took Saywer to the park for a little sledding and playground fun. She is a California girl for sure! Doesn't love the snow, but after a while she warmed up to it i think.....  




  



We had a fun rest of the day playing in the backyard, building a snowman, and packing up to go home.. Always sad to leave :( Can't wait for the next trip!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like February was a great month for all of you! Thanks for the post - love to see all the pictures and news. Love you all, MOM Scott xo

    ReplyDelete