Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February

February was such a fun month. We had a couples date night at Disneyland with no kids! Yay for big kid rides!!!!


 But we had lots of Kid Disneyland days too :) Sawyer loves her Minnie Mouse!

I scored my highest points ever with Saywer on my lap!

We love Disneyland with our friends :) 

 We got to go to Hollywood for a night to enjoy my brother's band at the Whiskey! He was soooo good! I am super impressed with my talented brother.


 Lots of beach days with fabulous weather



 There were lots of parties... (Super Bowl and birthdays)!!

 Can't forget Valentines day either!!! What a cutie!!!!
As for my cute girl, She is getting so grown up! She can say so many words. Pretty much can repeat anything you tell her to say.
She LOVES Ariel. OMG does she love Ariel. As much as I fight it, she asks to watch Ariel over and over all day everyday. She is her mothers daughter... I had that movie on repeat as well throughout most of my childhood. She's the happiest thing and loves so much. She has become so affectionate and is active as always.
She is transitioning to one nap. I think we found her sweet spot, but she is very unpredictable. We go to Disneyland at least once a week, and can you guess what her favorite ride is??? The Little Mermaid! How'd you know!? She loves fruit and black beans, is finally building up toys instead of destroying the towers daddy makes, and she can do her shape sorter all by herself. She is so smart and can remember things after one time and from a long time ago... example- There was a house by the beach that had a blow up santa during christmas time. Even now, every time we go past that house she points to it and says "ho ho ho" She loves her matching games, and naming all her toys. I'm sure there's tons more that I will have to add so I have a record of these things cause I'm the worst at writing them down. We couldn't be prouder of our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment