Saturday, May 26, 2012

7 months

My chunky monkey! This girl is getting big! She is crawling (almost on her knees) ALL OVER! I can't go anywhere for a second without this girl not staying where I left her ..... Time for some baby proofing!!!!!

She also Has started pulling herself up on the couch to a standing position.

She LOVES to feed herself... It is definitely her preferred way of eating now (even over nursing sometimes). Hopefully we can make it to my goal of a year without her losing interest!

She loves peek-aboo, brushing her teeth with daddy (which she does almost every morning) and blowing raspberries!

She is so fun, and so happy!! Love you Sawyer!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You can really tell how big she's getting in those footie pjs! Chunky Monkey babies are so sweet, I can't wait 'til you guys come so that I can snuggle that little girl and give her some kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just as cute as she could be! So sweet! Does she actually have any teeth in there to brush??
    Can't wait to see you all in person! Love to all, XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. No teeth yet.... But I'm not complaint ;)

    ReplyDelete