Monday, May 7, 2012

3 years

Today is our 3 year anniversary!!!! It feels like we've been together WAY longer than that.... I mean we already have a 7 month old (1 more week).... It feels like I've known Jordan my whole life. He is everything I could ever ask for in a husband and father. He still gives me butterflies and there is no one I would rather spend my time with.

I am so grateful for the beautiful wedding we had. We were so lucky to have all our family and our friends travel so far to Hawaii to share our special day with us. I love that I know I get to be with Jordan for all eternity; forever and ever through our temple marriage. The kona temple was so beautiful and peaceful.... I can't wait to go back so we can re-live our wedding all over again :) such a special day.

And now 3 years later we live in a place that's as close to Hawaii as you can get without leaving the mainland. We have the most beautiful daughter. And still have goo-goo eyes for each other. I love you Jordan!!! Thanks for the best 3 years of my life. Here's to many more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I still think you guys have the best wedding pictures, ever. Happy anniversary, you both look fantastic in that last picture too (and Sawyer is a doll, as usual).

    ReplyDelete