Thursday, September 9, 2010

UGH

Today was my second day at my new job at the YMCA daycare. I was so excited to be in childcare again. But unfortunately it is nothing like Sunshine... (my old daycare). I am with the 2nd and 3rd graders... they are in a very annoying period of life I guess, because they are CRAZY!!! Yesterday after my first horrible day my car got locked in the school parking lot and I had to squeeze my car out and got a nice little scratch on my car... I really hope that this place gets better, cause it is NOT off to a good start... :(

2 comments:

  1. I don't meant to freak you out, but I had a job at the YMCA, and I quit to go work at Gap after a week...good luck! Hope it improves. I hope Jordan is enjoying his job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa... o great!!! at least Jordan likes his job a lot... Today was A LOT better, it is just a very rice area and these kids have never heard the word "NO" so, needless to say they dont listen very well...

    ReplyDelete