Saturday, September 11, 2010

A day of FAVORITES!


Today we went to DISNEYLAND!!! (our Favorite place) It is so nice being so close where we can go for an evening, or just half a day and it's no biggie cause we don't have to travel far ! Here are some pictures of the fun day we had!

Main Street USA! My favorite part of Disneyland is when you first get to the park and you are so excited for the day ahead of you. I could spend all day just walking up and down this street...


The Castle!


One of our favorite rides...



Two of my "favorite" people...
Mary Poppins and Bert "framed" us for a picture!



Cafe Rio- One of our FAVORITE places to eat! So glad we found one close... thought it was just a Utah place!

Well, that was our day... it was so fun being together in our favorite place, doing our favorite things, and eating our favorite food... LIFE IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. I think is is awesome how close you guys are to Disneyland considering how much you guys love the place! We need to meet up in LA soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! I got your blog address from facebook, hope you don't mind I headed on over and made myself at home! I am jealous..I LOVE Disneyland, and it would be so great to just be able to head over for a few hours. You guys are too cute...glad I found your blog! We've got one too: www.clarkandsuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete