Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas!

Christmas was so magical this year... As fun as Sawyer has been at Christmas before, this year was on a whole other level....... And this year we had another sweetie to experience it all with too!


 Parks very much enjoyed his first Christmas.... I think he liked getting a bunch of stuff that was JUST his, as Sawyer was too busy with all her new toys to bother playing with what Parks had..
 So hard to get both of them to look at the same time
 Trying out my new IPhone lenses.. the fish eye is so fun!
 Had to do my waiting for Santa pictures again...

 It is sure crazy to see how much she has grown!
 We took more video, than pictures so I only got a couple of all the morning madness
 After we had our own little family Christmas morning, we went up to my parents house


 So fun getting TWO Christmases ;)


Sawyer got a Tangled Lego Tower, and she was obsessed!!!! I was so impressed with her patience and ability to REALLY help put that thing together! We kept trying to take breaks in between steps and she wouldn't have it! Maybe we have a little engineer on our hands!


I love this little family of mine. I cant believe how fast the years really fly by...

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Cigarette traders


    ReplyDelete