Monday, February 11, 2013

January

I will try to be a better blogger this year.... not a new years resolution but a february resolution. Along with my diet :) so heres a little back track....

A fun New Years Eve Party 

Lots of trips to Disneyland (her favorite-playhouse Disney)

Disney play dates 

Warm beach weather




Fun Park Days 

15 month doctor appointment 
50th percentile for weight
75th for height
50th for head?? I can't remember that one 

Playing at home- this girl loves to crash her car 

and play dress up with mommy's old skirts


and being adorable in the bath :)


reading bedtime stories every night is our favorite ritual


January was a fun month, I also get together once a week with some girlfriends to play ukelele. We call ourselves P'UKE ;) watch for us when we get famous.... 
of course there was also our cruise.

Sawyer is just growing like a weed. Every time I look at her I think when did my baby become a big kid?!  She says soooo many words, I can't even list them all. I love the way she runs with her arms behind her like she's about to take off in flight. She is such a joy! We are so blessed :)

2 comments:

  1. Noah runs with his arms behind him too! I was wondering if something was wrong him. haha. I guess it is just the cool thing to do! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics. It makes me excited for you guys to come visit this summer! James

    ReplyDelete