Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sawyer Scott

Sawyer Elanna Scott

Born 10-13-11 at 6:19 pm

7 lbs 10 oz- which was a surprise cause they estimated 6 lbs 5 oz only 4 days before

19.5 in long

Blonde hair, Blue eyes

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!


We named her after my grandmother (NANA) whose name is Annalee, so we flipped it around )minus one "e" and her middle name is Elanna (E-lawn-a).

We just love her so much!!!! What a blessing that has come into our lives. I never knew I could feel this kind of love... It is indescribable!!!! Things that were once important, aren't important anymore.... and every song I hear all of a sudden has new meaning.... I want so much for her, to be happy, healthy, and safe.... I want the world to be a better place because now our baby is living in it! She is the sweetest thing, and now I can't imagine life without her!!!








6 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a good job on that girl for sure. She's a cutie! Congratulations and I hope you are getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope the tiny bows arrived that I ordered from Etsy for you guys! Let me know if they didn't get there, so I can contact the seller. Much love to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We think she's pretty amazing! Lisa yes we got the bows!!!! They are so cute! That was so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad they got there! Enjoy her and get some rest when you can!

    ReplyDelete