Saturday, November 27, 2010

Great Thanksgiving!!

Well this has been a great Thanksgiving for Emmy and I. We started out the Holiday with going to visit my brother Dave and his wife and kids. They were staying down in San Diego with Alli's parents who are serving a mission in San Diego at the Mormon Battalion visitor center. It is always so fun to see them in their 2 kids. They are so much fun! After that we went up to Valencia to have Thanksgiving with Emmy's family and some family friends. It was a very good dinner and we all ate till we were stuffed. Then on Friday we spent the morning recovering from sicknesses that we both had and then we went to hang out with my brothers family again. Finally on Saturday Emmy and I woke up early to go down to San Diego again. Dave and I made plans to go surfing in the morning for the first time for the both of us! It was so much fun! I got to stand up on about 6-7 waves which I hear is pretty good for the first time. The place we went to was pretty cool, it is called La Jolla Shores. While I was out there waiting for waves a group of dolphins swam by and also a seal swam underneath me. It was pretty cool. Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving like we did. We are so excited for the rest of the Christmas season! That last picture from the Battalion is my happy surf face :)



1 comment:

  1. You look pro! Sounds like you had a great time. If only I could have gone to show you how it's done. Haha maybe one day I'll be so lucky.

    ReplyDelete