Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Love You Jordan

I just wanted to take a quick second to "gush" about my husband and mean no offense to anyone else's husband but I just have to say..... Jordan is the best! Everyday he gets home at 5 and I get home at 6, and 99% of the time he has already cleaned up the apartment, or did the dishes, and is getting dinner ready!!! I mean how many husbands are there that do that and don't just wait for the wife to get home! Jordan is so awesome and I love him so very much for being the sweet and loving husband that he is. Now don't get me wrong, I do my part, but it is nice having a guy that realizes that I work too and that we can help each other out.... Thank you Jordan!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love when they do things like this. Like Nathan always buys me OJ when we run out because he knows how much I love orange juice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like a dream. just hope that he keeps it up when the kiddos come...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, very true!!! i'll have to keep my fingers crossed... :)

    ReplyDelete