Sunday, August 15, 2010

San Clemente!


Ok, I have tried this once before, and now I am serious... we are going to have a blog!!!! Especially now that we seem to have our lives on track (I know now by saying this SOMETHING is bound to go wrong...).



On August 9th Jordan got a job offer and on August 13th we moved on down to San Clemente, CA!!! It is so beautiful here! We are just a couple miles from the beach, bike trails, volleyball courts, and best of all 25/30 minutes from DISNEYLAND!!! (my fave). We are so blessed!





We dont have any of our stuff here yet, (which explains the picture of us eating "cup o noodles" on camping chairs) but i did take some pictures of our (empty) apartment anyways. It really is beautiful, we are on the second floor -bad news for moving in/out, and taking Bella out to go potty... but good news because we get a better view and beautiful vaulted ceilings ... which really do help in making our 1 bedroom apartment feel much more spacious! I think we will like it here very much!








1 comment:

  1. This blog better be full of weekly pics of Jordan's Hot bod surfing so that we can rip it when I come to visit!

    DAVE

    ReplyDelete